Thursday 26 November 2009

Time Management

These tables were produced so that if me and Lucy had either booked a camera or needed to ask any of our actors a question we would be able to easily know whether they would be free. For filming, as we all finish early on a Wednesday this has been the best day for filming. For photography we have been quite lucky in that during the last week of term some lessons had been cancelled. This enabled us to have more free time so that we could go into the wood and also into the photography suite and get some good group photos.

I think that having time management is really important, and the use of these tables have been extremely useful. I was able to take this from my AS Media project, as we didnt have this it was difficult. This is something which I will be able to use in the future also for my next projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment